Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I HATE GHANA ULAGANATHAN

It’s really tough to hate someone! Or at least...that’s what I've been thinking all along --- till one day I get to hear GHANA ULAGANATHAN... rather see him. This obscure Ghana genius has earned himself oodles of fans and an equal number of irritated critics. I just couldn’t come to terms that his song “vaala Meenu” has been topping the charts. The very sound/visual of the song sends squeaky uncomfortable shivers down my spine.

To top it all, there was a special program on the Tamil new year day, featuring this new found Ghana architect. God... janta's taste cant get any worse.

2 Comments:

At 11:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, its a nice song. You just need the right ears..

If you ask me, a lot A.R.Rahman's songs have made me feel that way the first time I heard it. They are slow intoxications.

And, Music lies in the ears of the listener?? I know that was crappy..couldn help it! ;)

 
At 8:57 AM , Blogger vikram_the_bull said...

i would say the same to 50 cent and eminem..but its jusy regional expertise that makes you accept the local talent..the above just might be your opinion..
live and let live!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home